Alcast Company Careers
Alcast Company is not only a great place to get a job, but its a great company to start a career with! Alcast employees enjoy health insurance benefits, paid vacation, paid lunch, opportunities for overtime, and immense benefits from our Employee Stock Ownership Plan once they are hired on as company from a temporary probation period (usually 3 months.) Please note that all new hires are required to pass pre-employment testing, such as a basic physical, drug testing, and a safety test.
Not sure what a career in the metal casting industry might look like? Take a look at this video from the American Founders Society (AFS) to learn more!
Alcast Company Is Taking Applications For All Positions:
Alcast Company is hiring for Foundry, Core Dept., Finishing, and Machine Shop positions.
- All Shifts & Departments
- Minimum Starting Wage $17 or Higher (depending on experience)
- Full Benefits (Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K)
- Apply Online - https://www.alcastcompany.com/careers.html
- Apply in person at 8821 N University St. Peoria IL 61615
Please fill out the general application below if interested.
Alcast Company is also hiring for a 2nd shift industrial maintenance position
- Entry level to experienced applicants are encouraged to apply
- Minimum requirements for entry level is basic hand tool knowledge and a good mechanical apptitude and willingness to learn
- Training will be done on 1st shift for 1-3 months
- Regular 2nd shift hours are M-F 7am - 5pm, a minimum of 10 hours of overtime is almost always available
Please fill out the maintenance application below if interested